11.10.2007

My next plug

My next plug is for an author at our church, Dr. Jeff Brown (see picture below - nice looking fellow, eh?), who just released a book. BEFORE we went to the concert tonight, we went to a special reception held at the Harvard Faculty Club to celebrate Jeff and his book. My favorite point of the night? Getting to hold their son Grant. (I think he's 1.5? I want one just like that!) Greg's favorite part? The coffee and cheesecake and pretending he's a Harvard Professor. No, not really. We both enjoyed the opportunity to encourage and support Jeff and Carolynne and were honored they invited us to this special occasion. Check out his book - www.drjeffbrown.com - and get yourself a copy!

1 comment:

Carolynne said...

Hey! We just now found your blog and saw what a kind note you left about Jeff's book and the reception at the faculty club (thanks for holding Grant, by the way! It was such a busy time, and I was so grateful for your help!) We are so pleased you were there! Thanks for the props about the book, too! Carolynne