I am thankful for...
- A much needed three day weekend. This will be my last Friday off for a while. Summer is almost over.
- The strength to make it to Friday! September is going to be LONG; good, but very long.
- Panera Bread's broccoli cheddar soup and fresh lemonade. Yum!
- A good night's rest. I missed a few of those recently, and the last night I slept incredibly well was truly a sweet gift!
- The energy and life the college students are bringing back to campus and our neighborhood as they return. I'm sure this will become annoying quite quickly (when the loud music and frat parties keep us awake), but I really do love this time when they start trickling back and stopping by to say hi. Can you believe classes don't start here until the 8th?!
- The times my husband picks up his guitar and just plays and sings around the house for no other reason than because he loves to play.
- These 30 days of Ramadan in which I can join with many others around the globe to pray for God to reveal Himself anew to our beloved Muslim friends.