8.13.2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...
  1. My husband's amazing homemade smoothies. I admit they're much better for me than the chocolate malts I like to make. (But they're not quite Jamba Juice.)
  2. A job that is cyclical. I love change, so having work responsibilities completely change every couple months is refreshing!
  3. Hope that is ever constant, never failing -- grounded in the promises of my God and fulfilled through my Lord, Jesus Christ.
  4. Healthy plants that truly brighten a room.
  5. A few minutes to chat on the phone this afternoon with my friend Jennifer in Turkey.
  6. Friends at work who make my 9-5 just that much better.
  7. A car that, though it is old ('96), will (hopefully) take us to Erie, PA; Novi, MI; and Ann Arbor, MI this weekend.
(Apparently, you're supposed to write seven, not ten. ;)

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

Okay there are NO RULES with Thankful Thursday! Keep writing! i just end at 7 because I invariably get distracted :0

Have fun on your road trip!