- The Sox are poised to beat the Rockies in the World Series.
- Making it through the first couple months of the fall semester (*big sigh*)
- Apple picking with the Bryans (Andrew & Angie)
- A visit from Dad & Mom Gimple and a day trip to Ogunquit, Maine.
- Fall has finally arrived in full color even though the weather can't seem to stay cool.
- I (Kim) am considering accepting a promotion at work. (More details to come.)
- Greg, the scholar and teacher, has successfully taught a few lectures on Christian-Muslim relations at Gordon College.
- We added some awesome musicians to the band at Hope this month, one being a cellist!
- Community Groups started in October at church, and we're loving the people with whom God has allowed us to fellowship and grow.
- Ayse's crazy cat energy has returned with the cooler weather. (Wait, is that a good thing? She's broken practically everything breakable in our house!)
- Oh, and we can't forget how much we love being Mac owners. We're converts now!
Highlights of the last month (in no particulat order):