8.21.2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...
  1. A safe trip last weekend to visit Drew & Carrie, Greg's parents, Scott & Robin, and Paul & Sheila. (Greg was able to visit some of his college friends as well -- Bryan, Elizabeth, and Huang.)
  2. Being able to pray in person with Paul & Shelia and Scott & Robin. How encouraging and life-giving that was!
  3. Greg's willingness to drive the more difficult portions of the trip; that 13.5 hours coming home was sooooo long!
  4. Clean clothes! Thanks, Drew & Carrie and Mike & Mary for letting us make ourselves at home with your washers and dryers.
  5. Other brothers and sisters in Christ who stand beside us and pray in faith for us when we are lacking the faith to go it alone.
  6. The White Mountains. Greg and I are hoping to squeeze in a day trip this weekend for some beautiful hiking and cooler temperatures! They're not the Rockie's, but they're still beautiful.
  7. A wonderful window A/C unit which has been well worth the expense on the unbearably hot days earlier this week.
I know I need to add some pictures, but that's more than I can handle right now, AND I forgot our camera on our trip! Ah!

2 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

Agh! So sad when cameras get left behind but it sounds like you have wonderful memories that will stay with you.

Praying for you daily and future Kings (or queens :-o) to come!

Andrew said...

Ooh! I have always wanted to visit the White Mountains. They look beautiful, with large granite outcroppings and whatnot. I bet they're especially awesome in the fall.