11.01.2007

Praise God for Home Internet!

We FINALLY are back to having Internet in our home. It's WONDERFUL! Greg said that I looked like a little kid at Christmas this evening once I had the router set up. I am definitely excited to be welcomed back to the Internet for personal (as opposed to work) use. Granted, it will be nice to access work email from home again, but I'm most excited to be able to keep up with friends and family blogs and get back into emailing again (hopefully). We're happy to be back!

3 comments:

Joann said...

So glad your back connected at home!

Drew and Carrie said...

i'm glad too! i missed you!

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Wow-I didn't realize that you were w/out internet at home! I'm sure you are sooooo glad to have it!
Have a wonderful weekend and try not to spend too much time on the web. :)