4.20.2010

Nathanael looking a little too comfy

This is really difficult to see, but here's a picture from today of Nathanael's squished little face. You're looking at his face in the right half of the picture. Can you see his lips and nose in the middle and his eye sockets and forehead to the right?
And a somewhat clearer picture or his lips and nose
Everything else was really difficult to make out since he's SO BIG! He sure looked comfortable in there. He was moving his lips a ton -- so adorable! The tech said he's measuring in at 8lbs 4oz, but she said that can be a pound off EITHER WAY!

We want to see more of him!!! We're hopeful that Thursday will be the big day, if he doesn't come on his own before then!

5 comments:

kel said...

I CAN'T WAIT to meet him!! He is just going to be SO adorable! We are praying for all 3 of you...

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

He is absolutely adorabel! He looks just a little squished in the top picture, though!

Joann said...

When I looked at the first picture, more of the face, I thought I could see Greg. Then when I looked at the lips/nose one, I could see Kim's lips and mouth. Must be a precious combination of the two of you!

Drew and Carrie said...

I think the second picture looks just like Kim and Mom! I see more Gimple than King!

BecMama said...

So exciting! Evan 8lb 4oz. You can do it girl!! We can't wait to see his sweet little face. Hope you can relax in your waiting!! Much love to you and Gregg.