10.27.2008

An autumn walk

Greg and I packed a lunch and grabbed the T to Harvard Square late Saturday morning. We walked along the Charles River, grabbed coffee in Kendall, and then headed over the bridge into Boston to stroll Charles Street, grab slices from the Upper Crust, and walk around the Public Garden. It was such an amazing fall day. The sun wasn't out much, but we were still able to take some decent pictures. (Click on the pictures to see a larger size. The colors look much more spectacular in the bigger pictures!)








3 comments:

Amy D said...

How beautiful Kim. And what a fun day.

Kristen said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice day together! Great pictures of our beautiful city. :-)

Rebecca said...

1. I wish we could go get coffee together.
2. You are so super cute I can hardly stand it.
3. I know it's the abla in me, but I can't help but think that maybe if you rested more when you weren't sick...
4. Since I got my haircut we actually could pass for sisters!