4.10.2008

I'm ready!

We get our new apartment keys tonight!

I woke up this morning, and I could feel my heart racing immediately. I am so excited about this move! I’ll try to remember to take pictures, Jennifer! I should definitely post a picture of our living room right now. It’s a mess! My boss was telling me this morning about some show she saw a couple weeks ago (maybe on Clean Sweep?) where these three women were living together and had the most clutter you could ever imagine in their home! I was telling her that maybe I should download that show and watch it mid-move to encourage me to keep going! For someone who LOVES to organize but can never quite keep on top of it, moving is a great new beginning with endless possibilities of new ways to organize. And then in reality it’s often just a big mess, like our living room.

Pray we don’t get too soaked (rain predicted all weekend)! Oh, and did I mention Greg's been sick all week? :(

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy your new apartment! I can't wait to see pictures too, maybe that will be motivation having to post them for all of us to see :)

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Sooo exciting! Hope you guys didn't break your backs over the weekend :) ~ Sara.