4.21.2008

Random musings on the new place

Ayse loves the carpet.  It's hilarious to watch her prance and hop and zoom around!

We had our first dinner party last night!  :)  It was basically family - Andrew & Angie Bryan, Mike & Joyce Cole, and Michelle Cole.  Unfortunately, Mike & Joyce had to cancel last minute, so we'll have to have them over again really soon!  (hint hint)  It was so much fun to have others in our home!  (And use our new table!)  My prayer is that we won't let the innevitable busy-ness of life keep us from hosting often!  So glad to have you over, Michelle, Andrew, & Angie.  Come again any time!

I think we may try out the pool tonight when Greg returns from church!  Yippee!

I've definitely been tempted to claim Greg's study as my own.  I had to catch up on the mail and finances this afternoon, and I absolutely LOVED being able to spread out on his desk and floor!  Yea for a second room!

I think I've given up on a futon loveseat for Greg's study.  When I was at IKEA last week, I was not impressed with the cheaper ones, and I don't want to spend a ton for something really nice.  Is it acceptable to simply have a futon mattress on the floor for guests?  (Our cat has graciously ruined TWO air mattresses, FYI.)

1 comment:

Amy D said...

you should check out bldg 19 on route 3a in burlington for a futon or loveseat. They have great stuff and good prices.