4.16.2008

Please stay, Spring!

It is a gorgeous day today in Boston! I think it's supposed to reach mid-60s! I even wore capris today, and we turned off our heat in our apartment! For lunch, I took my grilled panini to the patio and basked in the sunshine while I ate. Then I grabbed an ice cold coke and took a brief stroll around campus. I dodged the frisbees and walked around the classes meeting outside and students studying and hanging out on the grass. The president's lawn was packed full of students sunbathing and trying to take advantage of this incredible weather for as long as it lasts! Unfortunately, my favorite bench by the tennis courts was occupied, but I envisioned the many summer days soon approaching when I will claim the bench as mine for my lunch break. I can hardly wait! For a city that sees winter almost half the year, we are sure ready for Spring and Summer to stay!

No comments: