4.10.2008

A Who in my House!

Remember the Who in Dr. Seuss' Horton hears a Who!? Well, last night I had a Who in my house!So apparently, Greg is allergic to one of the hypoallergenic lotions we have, and a few seconds after he put it under his nose (poor guy's been blowing his nose too much!), he ran to me and exclaimed, "I look like a Who!" It really was funny how much he resembled the little guy in the picture above.

To our relief, Greg just sent me an email saying, "my nose is no longer swollen. i thought i would wake up looking like a who. ;-)" I had to write him back and tell him it was still swollen this morning when I left to work, and I had to stifle a laugh so I wouldn't wake him!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Greg, that doesn't look like you! I must say I appreciate your sense of humor and ability to laugh at yourself. Glad your face is getting back to normal!

Hope you're full of energy for the big move! Wish we could be there to lend a hand and to see your new apt. Guess we'll just have to plan another Boston trip soon. :-)