4.16.2008

Moving Pictures & More to Come!

This is what we were living in for a little over a week. Since we were away the weekend before moving, we had to do much of the packing a little early. It is incredible to not be living in a sea of boxes anymore!
Saturday was amazing! 14 of us were able to pack the truck and clean the old apartment in an hour and half! Thanks to the 7 guys and 5 girls who helped Greg & me transition as smoothly as possible! It really was a lot of fun to have so many friends around showing God's love to us by carrying heavy things and cleaning our messy apartment! (FYI, UHaul didn't have the right size truck for us, so they upgraded us to this monstrousity! What an awful gas-guzzler!)
I'm not quite ready to post pictures of the new place, but I will soon. I'm hoping Greg may have time to help me hang things this coming weekend. I did promise Mom pictures of my new favorite piece of furniture, so here it is!!!
And for when all of you come and visit... (Don't worry, we'll gather more chairs for you!)

3 comments:

Joann said...

Looks like you're ready for a gang or your family :-) to come for a visit around that table! Thanks for sharing with us, and we'll look for more pics as you settle in.

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

I bet you're glad to have that weekend behind you! Enjoy your time settling in to your new place.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Happy decorating! Should be lots of fun :)
~ Sara.