5.14.2010

More of our little guy

A few pictures I've been wanting to share...

Our absolutely amazing doctor - Dr. McCrary.
He's a stellar doctor and man of God.
Zonked out in his swing with his little elephant lovey
Thoroughly enjoying his boppy play gym -- thanks, Robin; it's a hit!
Meeting his honorary grandmother (my "other mother" as we call her) at the Boston Logan Airport Wednesday afternoon. Galen, Beth, and Jenn had a brief layover in Boston and were able to spend a few minutes with us and meet Nathanael. What an unexpected blessing!

Last night, we gave Nathanael his first real bath, and he LOVED it!
We were quite thrilled as well.

5 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Oh Kim...he is sooooo cute. He makes me want a little boy! Enjoy that adorably tiny newborn stage...it goes so fast!

Amy D said...

All of us McRary moms should put our pictures together and frame them for him. He's so great.

Joann said...

Thanks so much for the update pictures and stories! We love keeping up with this precious little guy!

Anonymous said...

The first bath is one of my very favorite things about a newborn. I'm glad he liked it- I think he'll be a swimmer :) Love you!

Kim said...

He is a doll! So cute! Looks like you are having a great time :) Try to savor this time as much as you can - mine are walking and it's so hard to believe that I don't have babies anymore!