5.02.2010

Meeting more friends and family

While still in the hospital, Nathanael also met...

Curtis, Brandi, Hannah, & Brennan,
(I can't believe we forgot to take a picture with them!)

Katie & Eden and Kelli & Quinn,
and Dan, Ann, & Ameliah.
Since arriving home, Nathanael has also been loved on by...

Eliot, Jessie, & Eli,
(Mommas and our miracle babies)
Uncle Drew,
Aunt Carrie,
and Chase (who flew all the way from LA)!
My mom continued to be a HUGE blessing all through the week.
Thanks, Mom! We miss you so much!
Nathanael was doing really well this morning, so we even ventured out on a brief walk to Tufts to meet some of my co-workers. He slept through the entire adventure to my glee. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see many of my work friends, even though brief! (Sorry, no pictures of those introductions either.)

I know many more of you have been asking to visit, and we have not forgotten about you! It's just really difficult to fit everything in while still trying to learn how to parent this little unpredictable infant. Thanks for your patience!

We had hoped to make it to the 6pm service at church Sunday, but this crazy HOT weather required a Home Depot run for another A/C unit (thanks to the recent basement flood which ruined our prior one). Oh, and this ridiculous Boil Water Alert is not helping matters either. Of course it had to happen just as all my family were leaving Boston! (We lost our dish washers!)

Nathanael is excited to keep meeting you all!

No comments: