3.03.2009

New Music to Enjoy

The last two months, I've had a lot of trouble downloading images to blogger. I think I've tried to post some pictures four or five times without success. How frustrating! Well, I have a post written, but it's centered around the pictures, so I will try from my work computer tomorrow over lunch and HOPEFULLY have success. :)

Until then, I want to pass on the word about an amazing guitarist we saw in concert last night - Trace Bundy. Quite impressive. Here's one of his youtube videos:



Of course, it's quite sweet that one of my best friends, Aubrea, plays with him often. And she's in Boston! Yea! More on that tomorrow. (Those of you who came to our wedding will recognize Aubrea!)

1 comment:

Joann said...

He's talented! I had checked out his website when you told us you were going, and he has some neat stuff.

The best part of this, though, was seeing Aubrea! I know you've have a great time with her there.