2.03.2009

If only dreams could come true...

Last Thursday night, I had an amazing dream. In my dream, I was packing for a week-long vacation to Florida! It was wonderful... I remember trying to decide whether I should wear flip-flops to the airport so that I'd have them when I got off the plane in balmy Florida. (If only I could really wear flip-flops in Boston right now!) And I remember dreaming that I had arrived and was having a hard-time finding the place I was staying. But I didn't care because IT WAS WARM! This Boston winter is so brutal!

The view I wish I had right now...

2 comments:

kel said...

I am so with you right now! Wouldn't it be AMAZING to be on the beach?? I'm counting down the days till summer...

Mike & Dana said...

We're learnig very quickly how nice our winters in NM were....It's mostly sunny here but FREEZING!!!! (Freezing-er that NM anyway)