2.04.2009

Happy Birthday, Beloved!

When I asked Greg how we wanted to celebrate his birthday this year, he said he wanted a little dessert party. He really just wanted to have everyone sing him that "little diddy" on his birthday. So here he is in his moment.
Being Greg, posing for the camera before blowing out the candles
You probably cannot tell from the picture below, but our friends Nick and Deborah came wearing stickers of Greg with Happy Birthday written on them! They won "best dressed" award that night!

My beloved, I celebrate your life every day, but you know how much I love having a special day just to celebrate you! Happy Birthday (now over two weeks late on our blog)!

2 comments:

Ruthless said...

Happy belated birthday!

Guess who's coming to town this weekend....you guys going to be around?!

Anonymous said...

Kim and Greg,

Wow you have such close birthdays!

Kim, I am writing to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!

Would you kindly send me your address so I am mail (snail mail) items to you whenever.

Thanks, Barbara Kebodeaux rkkandbek@gmail.com

PS I am terrible at the computer stuff. It took me 30 minutes to get this far.