3.08.2008

Moving up?

Greg & I might look at a two-bedroom apartment on Sunday afternoon.  It should be an interesting little adventure.  We've started to look into the possibility of upgrading to two bedrooms, and it's exciting and just a wee bit scary.  In case you are not familiar with the Boston area, it is nearly impossible to find a two-bedroom apartment in our area under $1300/month (not including utilities).  Any gasps out there?  (The NYC folk are gasping at the great deal!)  So could you pray for the two of us as we consider a move and look at a possibility on Sunday?  We're not sure what God's doing right now.  Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Portia said...

Yay!! I'll certainly pray for you!! How exciting!

My vote is that you guys move to W-town... :)

Michelle said...

Hi Kim! I found your blog thru Facebook! $1300, ouch! That's just about our mortgage payment, hope God's will works out for you both. I've been catching up on your life and figured I should leave a comment to say hello. I hope you are doing well, you look fabulous in your pictures! Can you believe in just another year it'll be time for our big reunion?!?!

Michelle said...

Maybe I should tell you who this is, what do you think? Michelle from E-town... chorale... My blog is pretty vague so I figure you may not have figured it out too easily!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy! Hope the search goes well!
Kaela

aubs said...

Kimi- you guys could just buy a house! Then you'd have a house and a spouse! (Hee hee) Love you! (We're hoping to be in Boston in September!!!)

Portia said...

So I heard it went well, but since boys are notoriously bad at communicating details... What's happening???

PS You make me smile too! :) I miss you. Let's have chicken salad soon.