1.25.2015

Sickness and Snow

Yesterday was Gregory's birthday.  I will post about that sometime this week.  Other than my being really sick and the rest of the family not feeling so great either, it was fun.  But for now, because I'm sick, I'm sharing my favorite "sick day" activity for the kids.
20150125_104317
It's amazing how long these two can be entertained by a couple containers of beans, some toy kitchen items, and some cars.  Scoop, dump, shovel, etc...  And I just get to sit with my box of tissues.  (Okay, of course, as soon as I took that picture, they began fighting over a trailer. *sigh*)

Nathanael is not so happy that I can't take him out this morning.  This is where he sat for a while this morning as soon as he saw the beautiful, fresh snow.
20150125_082754
Eva's response when she looked outside: "Wow.  Wow.  Wow."  Snow really is magical.

No comments: