12.26.2009

King Family Christmas

Greg and I packed for our trip to Baltimore in somewhat of a rush. On the way to the airport, I knew I had forgotten something. THE CAMERA! Ah! So I sadly do not have any grand pictures to share. This was my first time in Baltimore (that I can recall) and my first time to meet some of Greg's relatives. Definitely my first time to spend any significant time with them. (Our wedding didn't quite provide that.) It was really special to celebrate Christmas together in both his Grandmom and Granddad's homes, hear stories from Greg's childhood and his parents' as well. We enjoyed sharing a few hours with some uncles and aunts and cousins and just relaxing with family. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to be with the King family before welcoming our little son to the world. I have a feeling he might be the center of attention the next time we're able to visit Baltimore...

To all of our friends and family around the globe, we wish we could have spent significant time with you as well!

(The flight attendants are telling me its time to get off the computer now.)

Greg and I wish you all a belated merry Christmas. May the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ in our lives be your sustenance and your portion. In Him is the only true Life.

No comments: