12.28.2009

Baby pictures and random musings

My mom posted a baby picture each of Greg and me on her blog. If you're wondering what our son may look like, these should give you a pretty good idea. We still have about 100 days, but Greg and I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HIM! We will wait though.

In other news, Greg preached in church this morning. He did a marvelous job. I was inspired. Our church posts sermons on our website; I have no idea if the quality is good, but it should be there soon - http://www.hopefellowshipchurch.org.

And Greg and I watched the movie Julie and Julia tonight. As a blogger, someone who enjoys cooking for pleasure, and one who dreams of writing one day as well, I was thoroughly entertained by it. A warning though -- it is slow. Greg wasn't sure he'd make it through the entire movie. Oh, and DO NOT watch that movie hungry!

No comments: