6.02.2008

After graduation?

So Greg and I have been talking and praying a lot more this last week about what to do come May 2009.  It's really exciting to dream together and seek the Lord together about life AFTER the MDiv!  Does it really exist?!  I admit that I had begun to doubt.

In other news, I played barber again this weekend.  I've got Greg's style down.  I'm just not so sure the outcome for me was so great, but it was free and I still have hair.  That counts for something, right?

Oh and speaking of free!  We might have stumbled upon a free loveseat futon this past week!  That means we have more places for visitors to sleep!  (hint, hint)

Boston is at its peak of loveliness!  Greg and I spent almost an hour watching little kids feed ducks in the Public Garden this afternoon.  My favorite was an adorable girl (maybe 4?) with the cutest twirly-skirt sundress, and she was so excited about the ducks that she couldn't help but skip when she would run back and forth between her parents and the pond.  Too cute...

And finally, last week I decided to see if our cat might like the outdoors better at our current apartment.  We have a patio in the back that's quiet and peaceful, so I thought maybe she wouldn't freak out so much.  No luck.  She went absolutely beserk (which dictionary.com accurately defines as violently or destructively frenzied; wild; crazed; deranged--I had no idea how to spell that word) when we put her down.  I seriously couldn't believe it was our cat!  So we have concluded that Ayse will forever be an indoor snobby cat.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ohmygoodness! I'm taking a much needed mental health break and catching up on my blog reading and I had the best time catching up on yours. What great posting friend! Your day off sounded fab and I just loved reading about everything so, so, so much fun! love you like crazy!