6.09.2008

Passing time

I finally uploaded some pictures from the past month or so. I am completely unmotivated to do anything productive right now, so I figured this would take up a little time.

Most random and oldest picture first. This is what I did while Greg wrote papers. I never knew how long it would take to make 6 dozen deviled eggs...and I think it's safe to say I'll never make that many again on my own. My thumb was actually bleeding by the end! BUT I made them for a friend's baby shower, so it was a worthy sacrifice.

The next couple pictures are from our perfect day. Our condo building puts a tremendous amount of effort into the landscaping, so I took a couple pictures of flowers that day. They're not as novel now, but they had just started to bloom that day.
The next four pictures are from Memorial Day. We went to one of our favorite reserves to hike and then ended up at the ocean lawn for a picnic. When we first moved to Mass, we lived really close to both of these reservations.
And I took this picture in the Public Garden yesterday. For the second weekend in a row, we hopped on the T with books and blanket and went into the city to enjoy the beauty of nature, the sounds of happy children, and the delicious taste of The Upper Crust pizza.

1 comment:

Joann said...

Glad you were unmotivated; it was fun to see the pictures and have a glimpse of New England!