4.16.2014

The joys of Spring

Sunshine, sandboxes, beautiful parks...  We here in Vienna have been loving the first couple weeks of April.  What a blessing!

We pulled out this toy barn which had been in storage. What a hit!
Gregory took the kids for a morning, and I escaped to Kurpark Oberlaa for a morning of spiritual retreat.  I can't believe we haven't discovered this place earlier!  It is wonderful and not far from our home.  We will be visiting here often, I am sure.  Open fields, lawn chairs spread throughout the park, dense woods, manicured gardens, large and small ponds...oh, and let's not forget the multiple playgrounds throughout!  It was the perfect setting for me to escape and simply focusing on being with God.
 This was where I spent a good hour, reading and journaling and praying.  Only the ducks kept me company.
The cafes at the entrances are convenient for a much needed Melange fix.
 And to end this post, some pictures of my littles enjoying the weather.

No comments: