4.30.2014

Butterflies and Siblings

Easter was just before Nathanael's birthday this year.  I shared a couple Easter pictures in Nathanael's birthday letter, but I forgot to post our Easter butterflies!  This year, we were blessed to receive butterflies from the Cioffi family in the mail - what a sweet surprise.  We're thrilled to add them to our collection.  I made a fan butterfly, and Nathanael had fun cutting and gluing on the blue one this year.
I don't think I shared the butterflies from last year.  Wow does this seem like forever ago; I was still pregnant, and our dear friend and colleague, Krishana, was visiting to close up her apartment and move back to the States!
Top left: Krishana's; top right: mine; bottom left: Nathanael's; bottom right: Gregory's
And these were some recent sibling photos I simply had to include.




No comments: