4.21.2013

A Surprise Baby Shower

I thought we were simply going to be babysitting our friends' kids for a few hours on Saturday morning.  But when we arrived, a house full of loving women from our church greeted us to surprise me with a double baby shower!  I was overwhelmed by the love and support and friendship, immensely grateful to these women who are becoming friends and family to us.  I had slept horribly the night prior, so my German was a complete mess, but they were so patient and accepting of me, including all my fumbles in speaking and understanding.  Here are a few pictures that tell the story of the time together.





 




1 comment:

Earl and Lois said...

KThanks so much for your wonderful blog for us to follow your enjoyous happenings.
Our Love to all of you.
Grandpa Earl & Grandma Lois.