7.08.2011

Family Biking

We are soooo excited about this!

Coming from a city which highly values biking (Boston) and moving to one which values it even more (Vienna), we are thrilled to be able to create family memories on our bikes!  Yea for child bike seats!

As a personal sidenote, I have to admit I was slightly nervous riding yesterday, a little over two weeks from my big mountain biking fall in Winter Park, Colorado.  Let's just suffice it to say that I probably won't be doing much downhill mountain biking again in my life.  I still have some tender bruises reminding me of that fun event. To be fair though, I mostly enjoyed the experience up until I fell. And two years ago when we did the same thing, I had a blast! (Of course, two years ago, my friend Aubs was the unlucky one who fell and ended up breaking a bone! Ugh!)

Here are Gregory and me on our way up the mountain the last time; I'm thankful for this goofy helmet which really protected my chin and face!

No comments: