9.05.2010

Mommy needs some soothing

I love this picture. I took it just before we left for his 4 month doctor's appointment a couple weeks ago. The little vest makes him look like a little boy instead of a baby!
I just came home from church and needed to look at a picture of Nathanael being his normal cute and happy self. Why not share the photo, right? The last two attempts at the church nursery have NOT gone well. I can't help but wonder if it's even worth trying? I was a nervous wreck the ENTIRE time I was away from him (remembering how badly the last nursery attempt went). And apparently he didn't fare too well either. The nursery workers and facility are great, but my little boy just prefers his home and his family and his bed and his normal routine. *big sigh* Right now, he's sleeping in his crib (after falling asleep eating and being completely un-rousable). Every ten seconds or so, I hear him pulling in a big breath of air, still obviously not over the traumatic experience. Okay, honestly, I know it wasn't traumatic for him. I know that when he wakes he'll likely be his normal pleasant self. Me on the other hand, it might take me a few days to recover. ;)

1 comment:

earl-lois@wbsnet.org said...

is@wbsnet.orgJust part of being a new Mom that really loves her little guy. Think about 15 or 16 years later of the possibility of him wanting Mom to be in the background.
Thanks for sharing a blog and picture with us.
Great Grandparents Earl and Lois.