9.25.2010

A Lovely Day

Today was lovely. The weather is gorgeous; I cannot express how thankful I am for this 70 degree weather! Nathanael and I spent hours outdoors today! We are both healthy, and -- praise God -- Nathanael is nursing better than he ever has. He has always had a pleasant demeanor, but the last few days seem to have exemplified that. I finished reading through 1-3 John this morning and was truly amazed with John's constant encouragement that the evidence of abiding in Christ is loving others. I also started exercising again this week; I'm sure those endorphins are working wonders.

Here is the main loveliness in my day:
Watching birds at the birdfeeder
Watching the dog
Grass!
Pleasantly playing

1 comment:

Earl and Lois said...

Good pictures showing Nathael enjoying all things going with his growing up days. We really enjoying your pictures.
Maybe you could suggest to God to send us a gentle rain as we are so very dry.
Thanks and our Love to all of you.