8.30.2010

Who's out there?

Some of you comment now and then. And based on your locations on my blog stats, I can guess who some of you are. But I'm curious who actually follows this blog. Do you mind doing me a favor?

RIGHT NOW, take a couple seconds and send me an email - kimber.king@gmail.com. It can say as little as "I follow your blog." Or if you read this as a Note on Facebook, let me know.

Here's why I ask.
  1. Pure curiosity
  2. I have been thinking about posting a little more often but want to make sure it makes sense based on who's out there.
  3. I'd love to have a way to contact you (email address or Facebook friend).
That's all for now. Now don't delay and send me an email! kimber.king@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! Sorry I dcn't comment more often- I love it!

Kaela

Drew and Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.