1.15.2010

Baby showers and fun decorations

I have so many friends due in February! It's been exciting to watch them progress in their pregnancies and celebrate their awaited sons and daughters through baby showers. I had a ton of fun making banana bread cupcakes for my friend and co-worker Janine. Ignore the platter they're on; it's just for easy transport, and I got lazy when I decided to take some pictures. The little boy bums spell out a nickname Janine has given to her son, so we'll set them out in order. The diaper bundles are a simpler variation of the amazing diaper cakes that are all the rave right now.Yea for all of these friends for our little one!

1 comment:

Joann said...

The muffins are way above and beyond what I imagined when you told me you were going to do them. You're so creative!