1.15.2010

27 weeks and growing!

Last time I spoke to my sister, she asked me to send her another "baby bump" picture. I felt a little guilty not actually posting the picture for all of you out there who keep asking, so here it is.

27 weeks pregnant - a lot changes in a month!

I admit that when I looked at these pictures after Greg took them, I gasped! Am I really that big?! What a shock! haha I can't believe we only have three months left until we get to meet our little guy! How amazingly grateful we are to God for this gift of life inside of me.

8 comments:

rindy said...

so cute, kim! excited for you.

Drew and Carrie said...

you don't even look very big! but very very cute!

Elizabeth said...

You look so cute! Just wait that tummy keeps growing and growing! :)

Caroline said...

You look adorable.

Amy D said...

that big?? i could show you pics of big. BIG. :) you look great. havr u had ur boston shower yet?

Joann said...

I agree with your big sis; you don't look very big to me either -- just terribly cute! Thanks for the update on the precious little guy!

Michelle said...

Kim you look adorable!!! I love keeping up with you on your blog :)

Dawn said...

Big! Are you kidding me? I was a house! You look cute pregnant. I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys! I wish I could see your precious son when he is born in person, and hold him! :(
Can you send me your mailing address?
I love you!
Dawn