7.16.2009

Back from our Colorado vacation and...

It's been over a month since I've posted anything on our blog. My Google Reader tells me I have 200 unread posts to catch up on. (That's a lot for me!) My home inbox is bursting with unread messages (and that's after deleting all the unimportant stuff). And I haven't really looked at Facebook for who knows how long. Where do I begin?!

I think I'll have a bowl of ice cream and pull out some books I'm reading. But don't you worry, all you fellow bloggers; I will read your posts soon. Just give me a few more days. I'm still pretending I'm on vacation.

Good ol' chocolate ice cream, The Pursuit of God, My Utmost for His Highest, and 2 Corinthians...here I come.

2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Well. It's been more than a month since I've posted, so don't feel too bad! Facebook...going on a week.

I'm glad you all had a wonderful Colorado vacation! Enjoy your books and ice crem!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! Love you! Kaela

www.willingtoriskreadytogo.com