6.10.2009

Kim singing "Soon"

Greg bought the new Hillsong United album today, and I really liked one of the songs. I decided to spend a little time tonight learning it, and I had a blast recording my efforts on GarageBand. I couldn't figure out an easy way to play the audio file on my blog (anyone know an easy way? i kept running into a Plugin issue), but you can listen to me here.

Apparently the file will be deleted in sixty days if no one listens to it, so listen to it in the next few days if you want to hear it. Let me know what you think of the song.

Things to ignore: the loud background buzz, the constant squeak of my keyboard pedal, the clicking when I adjust the computer volume, and the general inconsistency of the volume... Other than all that, ENJOY!

11 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Beautiful, sister. Thanks for sharing.

Drew and Carrie said...

wow kim! that's a great song and you did it so well! thanks for sharing it with us!

Joann said...

Oh, my, Kimi...you blessed me lots with sharing this. Thanks for taking the time to work it all up and post it.

Kim for the Kings said...

Thanks! It was so much fun to make! You would LOVE GarageBand!!! It is SO EASY to use!

Joann said...

I was greatly blessed! I listened to it 3 times! Now I'm trying to figure out how to download it to put on my ipod!

Love you greatly,
Dad

Zek's Mom said...

I removed my comment earlier because it did not make sense- sorry- anyhow your voice is beautiful- my mom and I enjoyed listening together!! Record more for me- I miss you guys!!! Thanks for singing to our King!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww. It's been SO long since I've heard you sing! Love you! Kaela

Earl and Lois said...

Kim, I really enjoyed hearing you sing that song. You did a beautiful job on it. Thanks for sharing it.
Love, Grandma Lois & Grandpa Earl

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Loved the song!!!It was a great rendition and reminder of where we all will soon be ! No pun intended.BTW, how did you get the apparent voice over where you sang with yourself?.We passed it on to Aunt Marlene & Uncle Jim.Take care and thanks for sharing!!
Love,
M&M

Unknown said...

Lovely voice Kim, I enjoyed listening!! ~ Sara N.

Corrie said...

Kim, this is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us!