3.14.2007

A Home for Robert & Ryan

Greg & I had the privilege of having the best neighbors ever when we were living on campus in Hamilton from June until December -- Elliot & Jessie. Greg also worked with Elliot on campus - big strong grounds crew! ;)

Elliot & Jessie have incredible hearts of love - and one huge evidence of that is that they have two foster boys, brothers Robert & Ryan, ages 8 & 6. They're incredible bundles of energy and joy, and Greg & I have totally fallen in love with them. (Cheers to Elliot & Jessie for taking in these two!)

Please pray for these two boys as circumstances have come about which will likely cause them to go up for adoption in a few months. (Also, the boys will find out about this on Thursday evening if you'd like to be in prayer for their understanding and processing of this difficult information.) Our prayer and our hope is that God has a wonderful Christian couple chosen to be a life-long Dad & Mom to these brothers.

If God lays anyone on your hearts as you pray, please let us know. We're reaching out to our networks to help find a home for Robert & Ryan...

God is faithful, and He will do it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

kimberleytasim! Such a sweetie you are - thanks so much for your comment and it reminded me that you have a blog too! I do know the waiting thing can be tricky stuff. I'll pray for you as you wait for fulfillment of longings and dream and you can pray for me as I wait for my own stuff - (clue - that would be pray for a handsome & world-loving man to sweep me off my feet!)