11.16.2019

Spain Retreat

I had the incredible opportunity this month to lead worship for a group of ladies with our organization for a retreat/conference in Spain.  It was a stretching experience for me to lead as I did so with a guitar this time.  (I missed how comfortable I am on my keyboard!)  Still, I did it, and that is something, right?  I personally connected with God and the ladies through the music and am hopeful I was not the only one.  Still, the highlights for me were seeing dear friends, such as my dear sister Krishana below, and taking walks along the beach!
 This guy greeted us each morning at breakfast.
 One day it was crazy windy, and the waves were intense!
 One afternoon, I took a 1.5 hour walk to a nearby town, found a Tex-Mex restaurant for lunch and ate a Chimichanga, and then walked back.  The walk was stunning.
 
 And flying over the Alps is always amazing.

No comments: