4.13.2015

A Happy Heart

"He has a normal and healthy heart."

What wonderful words to hear from the cardiologist today after multiple tests on Nathanael's heart.  We are grateful and honestly relieved.

I was so proud of Nathanael and how well he behaved in the midst of the new and unknown and strange environments today.  He had his almost-five-year-old moments (like when he was screaming and stomping while we were walking along a crazy windy promenade on the way to the appointments), but I was proud of how he pulled it together at different points where it was clear he was uncomfortable.  I love this little guy so much.

Nathanael and I took the afternoon to be together yesterday after church.  We had pastries at a cafe, took the train outside of Vienna, attended a musical about the story of the Prodigal Son from the Gospels (his friend, Jonathan, was in the choir), and concluded with another train ride and stop at Subway for sandwiches and CHIPS!  What special memories we made.  Have I mentioned how much I love this little guy?  I can't believe he'll be FIVE in a week!
20150412_160028 
 20150412_184406

No comments: