9.02.2014

How we ended August from my phone's perspective

Phone photos from the last two weeks...

I think he's pretty handsome in my glasses!

We spent the morning at our favorite park - Kurpark Oberlaa!
Of course, the only photo I took was on the bus on the way there.  Oops!
Then that evening, Gregory joined us for an outing to the Belvedere Palace at sunset.
 She was exhausted on the tramride home!
 A couple days later, Mom made oatmeal cookies, and Evangeline was a huge fan!
20140827_083129
"Save me, Mom!"
Yes, Nathanael is in his undies, tackling Dad and Mr. Bear.
Nathanael and I had a date to IKEA!  I love watching this boy create.
20140829_102301
 And Evangeline has really been into the blocks lately, especially fitting the different shapes into the proper holes on the lid.  I'm so proud of her!

No comments: