8.07.2007

Chick-Fil-A & Ayse

Do these two subjects go together, you may ask? Well, they don't. But I wanted to post a few more pictures of special people/places/things in our lives. For almost a year, Greg & I joined our former next-door-neighbors, Elliot & Jessie Fay and their two foster boys Robert & Ryan for Tuesday nights at Chick-Fil-A. A combination of yummy chicken, half-price meals, and a day off from cooking, and we were there about every Tuesday! We cherish the time we spend with these friends. I've posted pictures from Ryan's birthday party a while back, but here's a picture of the boys and "Uncle Chris," a good friend of the Fays whom we've come to know through our Tuesday night get-togethers. (I hope to post some exciting news concerning Robert & Ryan by the beginning of next month!!!)Another part of Chick-Fil-A night has been their famous Icedream® cones. From their website: "Enjoy Your Dessert, Too! Our creamy and delicious Icedream® is a great lower-fat treat at just 160 calories and 4g of fat for a small cone. So you can eat your meal and enjoy dessert, too! " Let's just say that we know how to enjoy our dessert on Tuesday nights!
Now, in case you are wondering what our little Ayse is up to during these sweltering summer months...

Don't be deceived by these cute pictures. She's an absolute terror!
The remains of another plant she's killed...
Who me?

2 comments:

Joann said...

That's my grandkitty! Looks like she knows just how to take "the heat"!

Rebecca said...

My sister! I NEED AN UPDATE! love you, thinking bout you! :)