7.15.2007

A party & a date

Today was Ryan's birthday party! (We lived next door to Eliot & Jessie Fay and their two foster boys Robert (8) & Ryan (7) on campus last year.) This is actually Robert smiling for the camera. The theme was tie-dye (sp?), and there was tons of color and water fun! Jessie throws the best kid parties ever! I didn't catch a picture of the amazing cake, but if I find one, I'll definitely post it.

Eliot, Jessie, Greg, and I were quite exhausted after the party. We sat down at the tie-dye table and enjoyed a bag of skittles (yum!) and a pipe smoke. Let me clarify - the boys enjoyed the smoking part and we girls enjoyed the smell. All enjoyed the skittles! Taste the rainbow!
A summary of our adult fun
Greg and I left the North Shore party, parked in Davis, and took the T into Charles/MGH. Thanks to our friend Corrie who took me out last Sunday, we had an amazing date walking Charles Street, Newbury Street, the Public Garden, and Copley Square (see pictures below). And we had some delicious HUGE slices of pizza from the Upper Crust! Thanks, Corrie, for the awesome Boston insight!

No comments: