5.31.2007

Last weekend and this weekend

So last weekend, I took Friday off. It was an amazing four-day weekend! Greg and I spent the afternoon at Nahant Beach and then left in the evening with Ang for a camping trip with our church. We should've taken pictures at both, but alas, we have none. (Maybe we'll grab some off of facebook.) Highlights? Greg won "poison ball" croquet, played volleyball, and had a smoke down by the creek. I enjoyed the sound of the creek at night and during my mid-day nap. :) Could've done without all the mosquitos!!! We had a great time getting to know some people at our church better, and it was our first time to use our tent!

THIS WEEKEND WE'RE FLYING TO COLORADO!!!!! We leave Saturday morning, fly into Denver, get to see great friends - Millers, Prigels, Englishes, Aubs, Forsythes - and are staying in the mountains with MY FAMILY! Yeah for family vacations! We're also hoping to hit the New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins -- Fat Tire and Sunshine!!! -- and we're stopping through Estes for a night. I can't wait! Now I just have to make it through two more crazy days at work...

Do you have any fun vacation plans for the summer? (Come visit us in Boston!)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wooohoooo! Sounds like you're going to have a great time with family and friends - vacations are fabulous. I had a mini vacation last weekend going to Louisville for a wedding, visiting good friends and their babies, going to my old church, driving around my ol stompin grounds, etc. Too bad I'm not going to Colorado though. :)