4.15.2007

Worship

I was reading a book this morning our pastor gave Greg. It's on worship. Actually, the writing itself was quite dry. But God really spoke to me through it (or rather the 30+ pages of it that I've read), reminding me of an essential perspective -- His character. The author states that worship is our necessary response to God. It's true. How can we know what we know about God's character and not worship Him? Good reminder for me. I've been pretty overwhelmed with my own repeated sinfulness recently. And I just needed reminded that looking at God is the better way to live. Just a little comment for ya tonight...

Greg & I went out for dessert this afternoon, and I meant to take a picture and forgot. Oh well, I promise we'll have more pictures of people! (If you want to see adorable baby/kid pictures, there're a plethera of choices to the right.)

1 comment:

Joann said...

A picture of the two of you would be fine, but I've really enjoyed the ones of Ayse so I can at least "hug" her from afar!

Glad you had a dessert date, and hoping you stay warm and dry with your Nor'easter!